Alpine Pleasure Week in MarchIndulging & skiing on the sunny side of the Alps16.03. – 23.03.2019
Bright sunshine, snowy landscapes and the full taste of our land! South Tyrol's highest gourmet farmers market invites you to a festival of the senses. Along the slopes you will discover and taste regional specialties and quality products from our local farms. In the alpine huts, you may also enjoy traditional South Tyrolean specialties from the past. Furthermore, every Tuesday and Thursday, the ski resort opens already at 7:50 am!
- 7 nights in the hotel for the price of 6, or 4 nights for the price of 3
- Possibility to use ski rental facilities and to book group ski courses for the price of 6 = 5
- "Early Bird": Every Tuesday (all facilities in Valles) and Thursday (all facilities in Maranza) starting from 7.50 am enjoy skiing on freshly groomed slopes
- One Gitschberg Val Giovo Gadget for each booked room
- Sunbathing with our "Cavaliere" on our Snow Beach with Prosecco and "Snow on the beach"
- Guided snow groomer tour with our "Cavaliere"
- A delicious alternative to our hotel breakfast: 1x Alpine Hut Brunch in one of the selected huts on Tuesday and Thursday - Brunch from 8:30 - 10:00 am
- Wednesday is pleasure day in the ski area Gitschberg Val Giovo